Hurricane Zeta continues to strengthen this morning. The latest forecast has Zeta making landfall as a category 2 storm.
Winds are now at 90 mph and Hurricane Warnings have been expanded to include Pearl River County and Washington Parish. Moderate to significant impacts across parts of SE LA & southern MS are expected today & tonight.
A Hurricane Watch is in effect for…
- Morgan City Louisiana to the Mississippi/Alabama border
- Lake Pontchartrain, Lake Maurepas, and Metropolitan New Orleans
A Tropical Storm Watch is in effect for…
- West of Morgan City to Intracoastal City Louisiana
A Storm Surge Watch is in effect for…
- Intracoastal City Louisiana to Navarre Florida
- Lake Borgne, Lake Pontchartrain, Vermilion Bay, Pensacola Bay, and