The access road next to the Cafe will be closed for music, games pictures, raffles, etc. A portion of food sales will be donated to LOPA. A discount code available for anyone who registers for the race, which is coming up the following Sunday. Both of these events benefit LOPA and celebrates the heroes that have saved lives through organ, tissue, and eye donation. (LOPA is a non-profit that exists to enhance and promote the recovery of organs and tissues for transplantation and provides services to support donor families.)
Here’s what you can expect at TR4L Night: Breaux Bridge City Limits:
- Incredible live music by Cameron Nelson
- Special menu~ seafood donated by the LA Seafood Promotion & Marketing Board prepared by Chef Bonnie Breaux, “LA Seafood Queen” (60% of seafood menu & 15% of all other proceeds will be donated to LOPA)~ dinner reservations recommended
- Access Street will be closed for outdoor entertainment & music (corn hole tourney, pictures, games, raffles, etc.)
- $5 Trail Run for Life discount code given for anyone that registers that evening…and much, much more.
- 106.3 Radio Lafayette will be giving away two tickets to Voodoo Fest!
- Come out and enjoy an evening dedicated to honoring the heroes that have saved the lives of others through organ, tissue and eye donation & celebrate the Gift of Life.